Saturday, October 9, 2010

Relaunch of Naptime CEO

To those of you who have subscribed to my blog and have read it, I wanted to let you know a couple things.

First, I am relaunching this blog. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted anything here in over a year. Most of that year has been spent having a really rough time with my business, rediscovering my passion, and reorganizing by business. Out of that journey I have discovered my passion and heart for parents working in corporate America who are burned out, stressed out, and barely seeing their children. My vision is to help them find a way to pursue self-employment so their life is more balanced, their marriages are stronger, and they are move involved in the lives of their children.

Second, this blog is going to be a part of that vision. Originally it was a nice way to jot down some humorous things that happened and give you a view into my life and how I try to balance all the pieces of my life. I will still include some of those glimpses, but mostly I am going to be talking about why I believe, as parents, we need to be pursuing self-employment, how to go about doing that responsibly, and the impact that has on all aspects of our families and communities.

As for me, I am still running my consulting firm and expect to continue doing that. However, I will be devoting a fair amount of time to this new focus. I hope to be able to not just blog about this passion of mine, but also work with individuals one-on-one, run some seminars, and begin speaking.

I'm hoping you will give me feedback as I start down this journey. I really want to know what you think, so we can all learn and become better. It's going to be a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment